Sunday, February 7, 2010

SURPRISE!!! Happy 21st Birthday!

Brooke + 21 years + family & friends = SURPRISE BIRTHDAY 4 ME!
I have the best family and friends in the whole world!

So my birthday was on January 25th, and it couldn't have been better! I was full of surprises by the end of the weekend! Here's what happened...

Saturday, the 23rd, I went down to Salt Lake to perform with my Starlight Strings quartet at the wedding show held at the JSMB, and the Lion House. We had a great performance! I got home and Brian had bought me red roses for our 1 1/2 year anniversary! Brian took me to Boccias Italian resturant and had the best food! We love that place! We got home and stayed up late to watch a movie together. It was so nice, because we hadn't done that in a long time!














Sunday, the 24th, after church, Brians family had a birthday dinner for me! It was such a nice dinner. They all sang Happy Birthday to me while I anxiously waited for the best dessert ever to be cut and served. Stacey made ASPHALT PIE for me! Oh gosh, it was GOOD!!!

Monday, JAN 25th!!! Had a great day at school and wore my awesome gold boots, with my gold MissMe Jeans. :) Brian told me to wait in the front lobby of the Browning center at noon for a surprise... I was a little nervous not knowing what to expect. When up rolled Kari and Sheri waving their arms to come get in with them! I was so excited! They drove me to TGI Fridays and had lunch with all the sisters! I'm so lucky!

Later, I got home to the best presents ever! Brian surprised me with one of our wedding pictures he had blown up, thanks to our amazing photographer! I also got the best birthday card I have ever received! Brian sure knows how to melt a girls heart! He told me what we were doing later was a surprise and wouldn't tell me more than "we are just going to Huntsville because I know you miss it up there." Couldn't complain!!

So we got to Huntsville and Brian made me close my eyes until we got out on the ice rink in Huntsville park. He said we were just going to go skating and that my mom was going to bring some ice skates for us, so we played around on the ice for a minute until I noticed a big, black blotch over by the side of the building. I tried to look closer and heard a big "SURPRISE!!!" Family and friends came out of all corners holding balloons and honking cars! Music started playing and everyone was there! We had a ball iceskating and eating dinner out on the tables that mom had decorated SO cute! The food was amazing! I love my family!!!











Hailey and Heather took me to El Madidor to eat one of the nights later that week. We had so much fun catching up and talking! I have the greatest friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea Brookie! Such a cute blog! I've got you added to my sidebar. I'm so glad you are a blogger now. Look forward to new posts! I love your guys's house. The christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brooke ..i love your blog and your house is so cute i love the red white and zebra!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete