Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our 2 Year Anniversary.....July 23, 2010
How lucky am I to recieve the prettiest flowers for our anniversary!
Brian is so romantic. These two years have flown by fast!
Brian surprised me and took me to the Anniversary Inn! It was amazing! We also got to tour all the rooms the next day! Total creativity!


TIM TICKETS!!!

Brian wanted to make something special for our anniversary.. Can you guess what it is?

Any more guesses?

A swing!! On our perfect tree branch that sticks straight out! We even carved our names out on the seat with the date and everything!

~now onto Bear Lake for the rest of our trip...~
We took the top of our cake up to Bear Lake to try out for our second year!
It was still good. :)

Just.. apple cider.


We had a few sparklers to bring up and play with. This one has the moon in the picture!
Sparkin' up a storm. :)


The next day, we rented one of these cool bikes to ride around the town in.
It was a blast! Brian did most of the pedaling with his strong self.

THEN- we found a trampoline-like pillow to jump on. It's a big layer of material with lots of air in it with an air compressor running. Here is Brian doing a flip.

Tim McGraw concert!!! We had so much fun! We also took my sis, Olivia with us to see if we could find her a last minute ticket- and out of all the luck, we found her a seat right infront of us! It was great!

Oli and I...

Waiting for Tim to come out...

What a great Anniversary! I've got the most incredible husband! He's always seeing to me and my needs. I'm proud to call him mine. I found the greatest guy!

2 comments:

  1. oh my word. Brian is so awesome and sweet it's not even funny. I love him. I love you too! That swing is the cutest thing ever and how you guys carved your names!!!! Oh I love it. That is so special. Brooke you are so dang beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my heck you guys are the cutest ever! Keep it up! I love the pic with you and your flowers! Your house is so cute! That zebra table runner! We were gonna tour the anniversary inn when we were there, but it didn't happen. How fun!
    How cute is the swing and to think to carve your names. I love it!
    You're so cute pointing out the moon in that picture, and I love how you said "sparklin' up a storm!" And what fun things you guys found to do in Bear Lake, that cool bike, and the huge tramp thing!
    I love that last pic of you and Olivia! You guys are so funny!

    ReplyDelete