Thursday, March 3, 2011

Once upon a time last fall...

A blast from the past...
I have decided (with the help of my good cousin, LAURA) that my blog needs a little updating, but I LOST MY CAMERA!  Hi Laur. We miss you!
Thank goodness I have a few pictures saved so I can update SOMETHING.

A little glimpse from last fall at our house..

Brian- using his handyman skills, puts up a board to rest pictures on.

Brian wanted a picture of this because it looks like our window is a big sunset painting..

Out with the dirty door..
In with the new.  PAINT makes the biggest difference!



Brian hammered off the edges of all the tile around the house to build new window sills on top o' the tile.

Can you find Brian? As you can tell, I am working so hard taking pictures on the roof while he just mows the lawn. :)

We are so close to the mountain! All of the two of you who read this, come see us!

We get to see this every night.

4 comments:

  1. Your house and the sunsets are very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it!! haha. Thank you! It looks so beautiful! I want to come visit you, but I would also love for you guys to come down here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking "I've hardly been to their house" so hopefully I'm one of the "2" that you were referring to that read this!! You've sure got style! I am obsessed with your family room! And the window looks so cool with the sunset, and outside your house really is amazing! What a pretty place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke your house is SO CUTE!!! I love it!!! You can so see your personality in and that is so fun! The sunsets are gorgeous!!! Hope you guys are just loving your new place!!!

    ReplyDelete